Get ready to explore the Museum after hours and find your passion for Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Art, and Math (STREAM)!
Saturday, November 13 | 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Blast off into the universe and put your astronaut skills to the test with hands-on activities to learn about:
- Gravity and the moon
- Space exploration
- Mars Rover exploration with NASA Solar System Ambassadors
- Coding and robotics
- Astronaut jetpacks
- Spacecraft design
Fill your rumbling stomach by visiting the gourmet food truck, The GoGo Truck, for locally sourced treats and delicious food.
Military and EBT/WIC/SNAP discounts are available for this event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Museum for pricing and to claim the discount. A valid ID or proof of enrollment is required to receive discounted tickets. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact us as soon as possible to purchase tickets.
Please carefully read all event details before purchasing your tickets.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED. Please bring digital or printed copies of all tickets on the day of the event.
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. No tickets will be available at the door.
- Event tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. This event will take place rain or shine.
- Face coverings are required inside the Museum for all guests over the age of 2, regardless of vaccination status.
- Food will be available for purchase from The GoGo Truck. All food and drink must be consumed outside in the Trudy Bronner Discovery Garden. Food is not allowed inside the Museum.
- Family Space Night is a popular event. Please be aware that while we are capping the number of guests attending, this event attracts many children and families.
Family Space Night is generously supported by: