Corporate gifts support the Museum's exhibits, programs, outreach, and operations. Corporate Partners can also direct gifts to sponsor exciting new exhibits, programs, and events that “inspire children to learn about our world through exploration, imagination, and experimentation." Corporate Sponsorships provide local businesses opportunities to truly make a difference in our neighborhoods by supporting the education of our youth.
Corporate Partner Benefits May Include:
- Booth space at selected events, product distribution, couponing, discounts, and special offers to Museum visitors
- Signage within the Museum
- Inclusion on the Museum website: partner page, event page, logo, text, and links
- Inclusion in Museum media campaigns; co-branded advertising
- Dedicated email campaigns to the Museum's email list of over 6,500
- Dedicated social media messaging through the Museum's various platforms of over 7,000 followers
- Naming opportunities of specific exhibits and spaces within the Museum
- Use of Museum space for corporate events
- Family Membership discounts
- Daily Admission discounts
Access for All
To provide these services that benefit children and families in our community, San Diego Children's Discovery Museum relies on financial support from corporate, foundation, and individual donor support.
- Active-Duty Military & Veteran Family Fund
- In appreciation for their service, the Museum provides Free Admission to over 20,000 Active-Duty Military and Veteran families during different promotions during the year.
- Community Services Fund
- The Museum provides over 27,800 admission passes to different community service organizations such as WIC mothers, EBT cardholders, Palomar Health Forensic Clinic, Vista Community Clinic Dads Club, and SD County Summer Reading Program.
- Field Trip School Fund
- The Museum provides Field Trip scholarships to over 10,000 children from Title-I schools each year including transportation to the Museum.
- Mobile Children’s Museum Scholarship Fund
- The Museum brings Mobile Workshops and Exhibits to the community and serves over 10,000 children annually.
- Family Membership Fund
- Annual Family Memberships are provided to over 5,200 people in underserved families to ensure educational resources are available to all families, regardless of financial barriers.
- Checkout Membership Fund
- Over 17,000 people benefit from the 220 membership passes available for checkout from local schools and libraries.
Commemorative Naming Opportunities Available from $500 - $500,000: Learn More
Comprehensive Sponsorship Packages available for each event from $250 - $10,000
- Donor Events
- Member events
- Special Events for Children
- Roots Series
- KPBS Kids Workshops
- Member Events
- Summer Concert Series
- Educational Programs
- Sensory Friendly Mornings
- First Sunday of each month
- Fun Animal Fridays
- Last Friday of each month
- Preschool Science Workshops
- Discovery Camps (Winter, Spring, Summer)
San Diego Children's Discovery Museum designs and facbricates most all of it's own exhibits and offers opportunities to partner and sponsor these exhibits.
- Onsite Exhibits
- Permanent, or changes out bimonthly, quarterly, or annually
- Estimated reach of 160,000 people in 2018
- Offsite Mobile Exhibits
- Estimated reach of 5,000-10,000 people in 2018
- Free Sundays
- After Hours Family Events
A custom Corporate Partnership package will be designed for your organization depending on your areas of interest.
Interested in becoming a Corporate Partner or learning more about the Program? Complete the form below or contact our Development Team at Development@sdcdm.org, (760) 233-7755 x 1009.