Our most popular KPBS event is back for another edition, this time with two days to choose from. Get ready to sing, dance and practice your social skills through storytime and special interactive, hands-on activities. A few spots are available for meet-and-greet and photo op with Daniel Tiger!
Saturday, May 11 & Sunday, May 12, 2019
(please register for one day only)
9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Registration is required and opens April 9, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. (look for the registration button below!). Tickets will not be sold at the door.
- Four time slots are available for photo ops with Daniel Tiger. Please register for one day only and choose ONE photo op time slot.
- All tickets, including photo op tickets, allow access to the Museum, themed activities and crafts, and live presentation during the event.
- All tickets, including photo op tickets, are offered on a first come, first served basis. Photo op tickets are expected to sell out quickly, so don't wait!
- If you purchase a photo op ticket, please arrive at least 30 minutes before your photo op time. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed access to the meet-and-greet.
- PLEASE BRING A PRINTED COPY OF YOUR TICKET. Our front desk will not be able to grant admission without it!
Museum members of other institutions: please note that the Big Exchange does not apply to this event.
- The Museum offers $5/person admission for Military, veterans and their dependents. Families must register in person at the front desk ahead of the event to receive the discount.
- The Museum offers $1/person admission for EBT/SNAP/CalFresh/WIC cardholders and their dependents. Families must register in person at the front desk ahead of the event to receive the discount.
- Please note that online registration is not available for the discounts aforementioned.
Daniel Tiger visits our neighborhood
It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood to visit Daniel Tiger! Get ready to sing, dance and practice your social skills through a costume character meet-and-greet, storytime, and special interactive workshops.
For further information, visit SDCDM.org/KPBS2019
This project is a partnership between KPBS and San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum, made possible by funding from the Linden Root Dickinson Foundation.
KPBS is a public service of San Diego State University.