Join San Diego Children's Discovery Museum for two exciting family jamborees filled with live performances, food trucks, crafts, and hard kombucha and wine for adults!
Military and EBT/WIC/SNAP discounts are available for this event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Museum for pricing and to claim the discount. A valid ID or proof of enrollment is required to receive discounted tickets. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact us as soon as possible to purchase tickets.
Please carefully read all event details before purchasing your tickets.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED. Please bring digital or printed copies of all tickets on the day of the event.
- Tickets must be purchased for each event date. Tickets are not valid for both events.
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Event tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. This event will take place rain or shine.
- Food will be available for purchase. All food and drink must be consumed outside in the Trudy Bronner Discovery Garden. Food is not allowed inside the Museum.
- Outdoor lawn furniture is not permitted. Seating will be provided on the day of the event.
- Hard Kombucha and wine will be available for purchase for guests over 21 on the day of the event. A valid photo ID is required. All guests will be limited to a maximum of two drink tickets.
- Family STREAM Events are popular events. Please be aware that while we are capping the number of guests attending, this event attracts many children and families.
- This event is expected to sell out. Purchase your tickets early to save your spot!
Saturday, August 13 | 5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Register for Summer Serenade on August 13, 2022
*All Admission tickets will grant admission to the Museum starting at 5:00 p.m.
**ALL individuals (adults and children) in your party MUST be registered and have a ticket to attend. Children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
Summer Serenade is generously supported by:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this event appropriate for all ages?
Summer Serenade is appropriate for children and families of all ages! In general, the Museum serves children ages 0-10.
Do I need to purchase an adult ticket?
Yes, all adults must purchase a ticket in addition to tickets for their child.
Do I need to purchase a ticket for my child under 1?
Yes, all guests attending the event must have a ticket to enter, including children under the age of 1.
Do I need to purchase a ticket for each date?
Yes. Tickets are only valid for the date they are purchased and do not include admission to both events.
Is there a capacity limit for this event?
Yes, capacity is limited to 200 guests per event.
What health & safety precautions are you taking?
After closing, the Museum will be reset and exhibits will be santized by our staff. Museum staff will be masked and onsite vendors are encouraged to use masks indoors.
Is food included with my ticket?
No. Food will be available for purchase from various vendors. Child-friendly options will be available. Please see above for a list of vendors available for each date.
Can I bring outside food into the Museum?
At this time, outside food is not permitted in the Museum. All guests will be asked to eat outside in our Trudy Bronner Discovery Garden as food and drink are not allowed in the Indoor Exhibit Hall.
Do I need to bring anything with me?
Please bring copies of your tickets.
Can I bring my own lawn furniture, chairs, blankets, etc.?
Additional seating will be provided by the Museum. Please do not bring any additional furniture, chairs, blankets, etc. with you to the event.
Will alcohol be available for purchase?
Yes, alcohol will be available for purchase to guests over the age of 21. A valid photo ID must be presented to consume alcohol and guests will be limited to two drink tickets.
Why are drink tickets limited to two?
As a children's museum, our priority is to ensure the little ones we serve are safe. To avoid overconsumption and protect our youngest visitors from any rowdiness, we are limiting drink tickets.
Where can I park?
Additional parking will be available in The Classical Academy parking lots behind the Museum on Waverly Place.