- Your membership supports the Museum’s mission to inspire children about the world through exploration, imagination and experimentation through hands-on science, art, and world culture activities.
All memberships include:
- Unlimited admission for one year
- Two free Guest Passes
- 10% discount in Museum Store
- 10% discount on Birthday Parties, Facility Rentals, and Discovery Camps
- Discounted admission for Special Events
- One-year subscription to monthly SDCDM e-newsletter
- Access to “Members Only” Museum opening hours
- Invitations to quarterly FREE “Members Only” after-hours events
Member Monday Mornings
Exclusive access to the Museum every Monday from 8:30am - 9:30am. Museum is open to the general public from 9:30am - 4:30pm daily.
For the entire month of September, San Diego Children's Discovery Museum is proud to offer reciprocal Membership to The New Children's Museum, another children's museum focused on contemporary art, located in downtown San Diego.
Members Only Events
Become a Sponsor
Calling all Community Partners! We hope that you will consider supporting our Member Events through sponsorship or in-kind services.
We offer wonderful benefits built into our sponsorships such as complimentary admission passes, Museum family memberships, print and media exposure, recognition at the event, and vendor booth space. We will also provide you with a letter recognizing your charitable donation to our 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Please contact Jenna Novotny at JennaN@sdcdm.org or (760) 233-7755 x1014 to get involved now.
Membership Renewal Promotional Rate
Is your membership about to expire? Click here to renew your membership online today. Member renewals receive $10 off with using code: ILOVESDCDM at check out.
Questions? Learn more by contacting our Visitor Service Team at FrontDesk@sdcdm.org or call (760) 233-7755.
Tell Us Your Story
We are looking for Members to share their favorite Museum experiences with us so we can start our new Museum blog! Great submissions can be featured in our e-newsletter, social media, and on our blog. Send us photos, stories, video, or whatever best describes your favorite experiences at the Museum that we can share with others.
To share your story, email our Director of Marketing & Events at JulietteB@sdcdm.org.