Storytime Good Night India
Good Night India highlights the Himalayan Mountains, Golden Temple, Valley of Flowers National Park, Palace of Winds, Hawa, Mahal, Mehrangarh Fort, Goa, beaches, dolphins, lions in the Gir Forest, tigers in the Sundarbans, Darjeeling tea, blue train, elephants, and more. This charming board book invites young readers on an exciting and educational tour of one of the world's most interesting countries: India.
Other dates for this event:
- Repeats every day until Sun Feb 10 2019.Monday, February 4, 2019 - 10:00am
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019 - 10:00am
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019 - 10:00am
- Thursday, February 7, 2019 - 10:00am
- Friday, February 8, 2019 - 10:00am
- Saturday, February 9, 2019 - 10:00am
- Sunday, February 10, 2019 - 10:00am
How to Attend
Free with Museum admission.