Storytime Ghost Hands
When T. A. Barron visited the Patagonian Cave of Hands and saw a footprint inside the cave, he knew there was a story there. And so he created the story of Auki, a young boy who knows he's ready to be a hunter, even though his father says he's not old enough. When Auki defies his father and sneaks out at dawn with spear in hand, he discovers something unexpected-a place he never knew existed. A place that teaches him more about his people-and himself- than a hunt ever could. This is a powerful story of courage, transformation, and imagined history.
Other dates for this event:
- Repeats every day until Sun Dec 30 2018.Monday, December 24, 2018 - 10:00am
- Tuesday, December 25, 2018 - 10:00am
- Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 10:00am
- Thursday, December 27, 2018 - 10:00am
- Friday, December 28, 2018 - 10:00am
- Saturday, December 29, 2018 - 10:00am
- Sunday, December 30, 2018 - 10:00am
How to Attend
Free with Museum admission.