Corporate gifts support the SDCDM’s exhibits, programs, outreach, and operations, but corporate and business partners can also direct gifts to sponsor exciting new exhibits, programs, and events that “inspire children to learn about our world through exploration, imagination, and experimentation". Corporate Sponsorships provide essential support to our Museum as we provide unique play-to-learn activities for our young visitors. Local businesses have the chance to truly make a difference in our neighborhoods by supporting the education of our youth.
Corporate Partner Benefits May Include:
- Sampling- booth space at selected events, couponing, discounts, and special offers to SDCDM visitors
- Signage within the Museum
- Inclusion on SDCDM website: partner page, event page, logo, text, and links
- Includion in SDCDM media campaigns; co-branded advertising
- Dedicated email campaigns to SDCDM’s email list of over 6,500
- Dedicated social media messaging through SDCDM’s various platforms of over 7,000 followers
- Naming opportunities of specific exhibits and spaces within the Museum
- Use of SDCDM space for corporate events
- Family Membership discounts
- Daily Admission discounts
A custom partnership package can be designed for your organization.
Interested in becoming a corporate partner or learning more about the program? Contact our Development Team at Development@sdcdm.org or call (760)233-7755 x 1009.
SDCDM has a number of exciting events that help support our annual fund through donations, silent auction items, and ticket sales. Please contact Development@sdcdm.org to find out how you can be involved in supporting these events.
- Annual Spring Gala: Oceania - April 2, 2017