Sign up for a guided, hands-on workshop at the Museum.
For groups registered before March 26, 2018, click here to access information regarding your visit.
Workshops align with CA Common Core Curriculum, Next Generation Science Standards, Visual & Performing Arts Content Standards, and CA Preschool Learning Foundations, and are based on Science, Art, and World Cultures. Learn more about our standards.
||Number of Workshops
|1 - 25 children
|26 - 50 children
|51 - 75 children
*Groups larger than 75 need to select two separate dates
*Groups larger than 150: please inquire for additional options
*Payment for whole group is due on or before date of first visit.
- Preschool & Kindergarten: 30 minutes
- Grades 1- 3: 45 minutes
Unlimited play time: Groups are welcome to stay and enjoy the Museum in addition to their workshop.
Days & Hours
- Tuesday through Friday
- As early at 9 a.m. or as late as 3:30 p.m.
- Scholarships are available for Title-I, Title-V, and low-income schools and youth organizations, subject to availability
- Scholarships are for Group Play admission, Workshop fees, and/or transportation to the Museum
- Apply for a scholarship
- Register at least two weeks in advance
Field Trip Workshops Options
Rhythm and Music
Birds of Prey