Sign up for a guided, hands-on workshop at the Museum.
Workshops align with CA Common Core Curriculum, Next Generation Science Standards, Visual & Performing Arts Content Standards, and CA Preschool Learning Foundations, and are based on Science, Art, and World Cultures. Learn more about our standards.
||Number of Workshops
|1 - 25 children
|26 - 50 children
|51 - 75 children
*Groups larger than 75 need to select two separate dates
*Groups larger than 150: please inquire for additional options
*Payment for whole group is due on or before date of first visit.
- Preschool & Kindergarten: 30 minutes
- Grades 1- 3: 45 minutes
Unlimited play time: Groups are welcome to stay and enjoy the Museum in addition to their workshop.
Days & Hours
- Tuesday through Friday
- As early at 9 a.m. or as late as 3:30 p.m.
- Scholarships are available for Title-I, Title-V, and low-income schools and youth organizations, subject to availability
- Scholarships are for Group Play admission, Workshop fees, and/or transportation to the Museum
- Apply for a scholarship
- Register at least two weeks in advance
Field Trip Workshops Options
Rhythm and Music
Birds of Prey